Is this YOU?
- You want to lose weight and feel better in your clothes.
- You’re sick of diets that don’t work.
- You need accountability to help you reach your health and fitness goals.
We have your SOLUTION to help you feel great, ditch the diets and keep you on the right track to your health & fitness goals!
We specialize in helping you get fit and healthy the smart way. If you’re ready to make better food choices, get ideas for meal planning, and workout the smart way, then look no further. We help you build a personalized meal & exercise plan using a realistic, balanced approach to healthy eating without dieting or killing yourself in the gym.
Whether you want to lead a healthy lifestyle or need an integrative and functional medical nutrition therapy approach to a health condition, we have you covered. We’re experienced working with:
- Celiac disease and other digestive disorders
- Gluten & food sensitivities
- Type 1 and 2 diabetes
- High cholesterol
- High blood pressure
- Pregnancy & lactation
- Osteopenia & osteoporosis
- and more…
We work with individuals, couples and families. Contact us for more information or book your free session now.
Our Signature 4 Steps to Maximum Health & Fitness
- “Assess for Success:” With our detailed nutrition & lifestyle questionnaire, body composition 7-site skinfold analysis, and food log review, we dig deeply into your habits to truly assess where you are and what needs to change.
- “Get SMART:” By setting SMART goals, we’ll work together to create your personal winning solution, putting all the pieces together to maximize your success.
- “Plant the Seeds:” Get empowered with your personalized nutrition & fitness education based on your assessment and goals. This could include everything from meal timing, macronutrient needs, workout design, menu planning, dining out, and food shopping, including the option for a grocery store tour.
- “Make a Game Plan:” We’ll work together to develop your custom meal & fitness plan, including food, exercise and supplement recommendations.
Health & Fitness Coaching
The ultimate accountability program!
Enjoy continued support to reach your goals and maintain long-term health & fitness!
The Health & Fitness Coaching Membership begins with a one-time enrollment investment that includes our signature Weight Loss Formula metabolic testing including VO2 and Resting Metabolic Rate (RMR), a 1 hour nutrition consultation to “Assess for Success,” and a 45-minute sports psychology session to “Get SMART” and dial in your goals.
*If you’ve previously completed a nutrition program, you can begin the program without the enrollment.
Once you’ve completed the enrollment process, meet with your health coach in a 45-minute monthly session to discuss nutrition, fitness, goals, meal planning, and more.
The Health & Fitness Coaching Membership includes these bonuses:
- Coach or client-initiated email support to keep you on track
- Nutrition and Lifestyle Guidebook
- 15% off supplements
- 15% off additional services (massage, sports psychology, metabolic testing, etc)
Book your free consult to see if this program fits your needs.
Reach your goals using an integrative approach with our Registered Dietitian & Nutritionist by phone or in our Cary, NC office.
Our nutrition programs are 6 weeks to 6 months long, depending on your needs. All nutrition programs include these bonuses:
- Nutrition and Lifestyle Guidebook
- 15% off supplements
Sustained Progress Nutrition Program:
Commit to yourself and take the smart journey towards maximum health and fitness. Keep yourself accountable and stay on track by diving deeply into our signature 4 step program over the course of 11 sessions in 6 months. The first five 60-minute sessions are approximately every other week, followed by six 30-minute sessions approximately every three weeks including unlimited client-initiated email contact. This program has the highest success rate!
Jump Start Nutrition Program:
Jump start your success in this 3 month program! In 6 sessions, we’ll work together to develop your ideal fitness and nutrition formula. The first three 60-minute sessions are ideally scheduled one week apart, followed by three 30-minute sessions every 2-3 weeks including client-initiated weekly email contact.
Boot Camp Nutrition Program:
Are you highly motivated and looking for the fast track to good nutrition and fitness at an affordable investment? This is the program for you! In 3 sessions over 6 weeks, we’ll work together to develop your customized nutrition and fitness strategy. The first two sessions are 60 minutes, followed by one 30-minute sessions in this fast-paced program.
1 hour Nutrition Consult:
Not interested in a long term commitment? Or do you just have a few questions that you need addressed? In this 60-minute session, we’ll use our time wisely creating a plan based on your questions. We ask that you send a list of questions at least 24 hours beforehand. New clients only ($149). Book this session now.
Individual Follow-Up Nutrition Sessions:
Follow-up with our Registered Dietitian & Nutritionist and fitness expert in our Cary, NC office, on the phone, or via Skype. This rate is only applicable to clients who have completed a nutrition program. $125 for 60 minutes or $65 for 30 minutes. Book your session now.
Couples or Family Programs:
If you’re a couple or family interested in nutrition & fitness counseling (so long as you’re both in the session working towards similar goals), we have discounted rates available. Please contact us for more information.
Not sure what program fits your needs? Book your free session now!
What makes our programs successful?
YOU do. If you want to be active and fit and you’re ready to make your health and fitness a priority, you’re more likely to succeed in our programs. If you’re resilient, honest, motivated, curious, flexible, dedicated, hard working, inquisitive, and have a good sense of humor, then we’ll make a good team. So what are you waiting for? Sign up for your free session now!
Our Expectations of You
Our programs are intended to benefit your health and fitness, but please understand that results vary based upon various factors, including body type, genetics, prior fitness level, sleep, stress, travel, and level of commitment. Most importantly, you agree to:
- Commit to yourself and take responsibility for your results;
- Commit to the coaching process, make time for communication with your coach, and take the proposed action after each session.
- Use your coach as a resource and partner and integrate and synthesize your coach’s advice with your own thinking;
- Tell the truth: be honest with your coach and yourself, even if it is uncomfortable; and
- Be ready to stretch in ways that may, at first, feel uncomfortable.
Policies & Guarantee
Payment plans and creative financing are available for most programs to help you reach your goals. Please discuss your options, goals, and expectations clearly with your coach, as sessions are non refundable (although they may be used towards other services). We want to help you as best as we can and try to ensure a good fit. However, for the Sustained Progress Program, we offer a money back guarantee if you’re not satisfied within the first two weeks of starting the program, in which case you will be entitled to a refund of any unused portion of the Program fee that you have prepaid. You are responsible for scheduling your appointments online or by calling our office. We gladly accept cash, checks, Visa, Mastercard, and Discover. There is a $25 fee for returned checks. For session cancellations, please CALL (no text or email, please) at least 24 hours beforehand to avoid a $25 late fee.
Do you take insurance?
We are an out-of-network provider. However, we accept flex cards or can provide receipts for your to submit to your insurance for reimbursement. Contact us for more information.