What makes our programs successful?
YOU do. If you want to be active and fit and you’re ready to make your health and fitness a priority, you’re more likely to succeed in our programs. If you’re resilient, honest, motivated, curious, flexible, dedicated, hard working, inquisitive, and have a good sense of humor, then we’ll make a good team. So what are you waiting for? Sign up now!
Our Expectations of You
Our programs are intended to benefit your health and performance, but please understand that results vary based upon various factors, including body type, genetics, prior fitness level, sleep, stress, travel, and level of commitment. Most importantly, you agree to:
- Commit to yourself and take responsibility for your results;
- Commit to the coaching process, make time for communication with your coach, and take the proposed action after each session.
- Use your coach as a resource and partner and integrate and synthesize your coach’s advice with your own thinking;
- Tell the truth: be honest with your coach and yourself, even if it is uncomfortable; and
- Be ready to stretch in ways that may, at first, feel uncomfortable.
Policies & Guarantee
Payment plans and creative financing are available for most programs to help you reach your goals. Please discuss your options, goals, and expectations clearly with the nutritionist, as sessions are non-refundable (although they may be used towards other services). We WANT to help you as best as we can and try to ensure a good fit. However, for the Iron Clad Program, we offer a money back guarantee if you’re not satisfied within the first three weeks of starting the program, in which case you will be entitled to a refund of any unused portion of the Program fee that you have prepaid. You are responsible for scheduling your appointments online. We gladly accept cash, checks, Visa, Mastercard, and Discover. There is a $35 fee for returned checks. For session cancellations, please call (no text or email, please) at least 24 hours beforehand to avoid a late fee.
The Everyday Athlete Matters is an out of network provider. With a medical note, we are happy to accept flex cards for medical nutrition therapy.